Imagine your future with Atlas Copco!
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket
and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries
around the globe.
We are seeking an Associate Recruiter to join our team in Rock Hill, SC.
Talent and Acquisition – Responsible for full cycle recruiting for corporate, sales, and field technician roles. Identifying positions requirements, building and vetting a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Builds an active and passive applicant pipeline through proactive candidate sourcing and outreach via external network (such as community services, colleges, employment agencies) as well as social media and internet sites.
- Work with hiring managers to determine position requirements and develop accurate candidate profiles for open positions.
- Create and revise job descriptions to accurately reflect position requirements.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Responsible for extending approved offer terms to selected candidates and negotiating offer terms if needed.
- Ensures good communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the process.
- Enhances employee branding by being an ambassador to the organization.
- Build and report on recruiting metrics.
- Maintain applicant progression and monitor candidate status through the selection process.
- Maintain recruiting Key Performance Indicators / Service Level Agreements and be proactive in achieving targets.
- Ensure that work performed is in accordance with the procedures of corporate HR, and delivered within the specified timeframe and in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment and the interviewing process, including pre and post hire employment documentation.
- Perform other HR or recruiting tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Ability to source candidates using technology based recruiting techniques to find passive candidates and candidates with specialized/technical skills.
- Strong experience with online recruiting, especially via the use of internet job boards, social media, direct sourcing.
- Prior experience administering an employee referral programs is preferred.
- Experience with OFCCP compliance a plus.
So are you ready for a world-class challenge? Then join Atlas Copco, the world's leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts, and service.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.