Imagine your future with Atlas Copco!
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket
and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries
around the globe.
We are looking for an IT Team Manager to join our team in our Rock Hill, SC office.
- You manage the relationship with our internal customers. You talk to several companies (e.g. based in Rock Hill, Charlotte, Bay Minette) and their departments to understand their IT needs. You define a solution for a business problem, with
a clear cost/benefit analysis. You help in establishing short and long-term IT roadmaps.
- You lead the team and activities.
You have accountability for the applications in scope. This with regards to roadmaps, ongoing projects, as well as day-to-day operations. Hence, you will have both operational and budgetary responsibilities. You demonstrate good communications and negotiation
skills as you also need to interact with suppliers. You make sure your scope is in line with business and IT strategy.
- You lead projects from feasibility study to closure. You work in close cooperation with different people (like key users, project members and management) to analyze the business requirements in scope and to translate them into IT solutions
that can be developed or implemented. You guarantee a qualitative delivery in line with agreed timing and budget. You make an aftercare structure available for your projects.
- You are an excellent people manager. In your role as team manager you will manage a small team. You show the ability to develop team competences, coach your team members and coordinate team activities. You may have team members onsite as
well as offsite, either internal or external.
- You manage applications in your portfolio. You provide support for issues and change requests, and will take care of the appropriate escalation when needed. Especially in the domain of ERP.
You act as liaison and first point of contact between local users and different back-office IT teams to ensure satisfactory results from the users’ point of view.
- The candidate has a minimum of 3 years of experience in IS/IT projects of considerable size and at least 5 years of experience in working with ERP systems.
- Experience or knowledge about the CT-IS specific processes and way of working is a strong asset.
- Vast knowledge of and extensive experience with:
- Business applications including the ability to analyze and assess existing business applications and procedures, with a track record of proactively identifying solutions to both technology as well as business issues.
- At least one major ERP solution, BPCS by preference. Other systems or applications are considered a plus.
- Software development processes including defining business requirements, functional specifications, testing procedures, implementation and change management.
- Software support processes.
- IT technical knowledge in one or more domains (example SQL, RPG, .NET …)
- Knowledge of and interest in IT infrastructure and hardware are a plus
- Experience in working in an environment requiring cooperation and negotiation with other business units or IS/IT organizations to attain goals.
- Experience in different business processes of discrete manufacturing, or other business processes is an asset.
- The candidate has a university degree, a bachelor degree in ICT or equivalent.
- Project management certifications are an asset.
- You can work independently, having self-drive and passion.
- You are proactive.
- You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
- You have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- You need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, working as a team.
- You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You are open to work in global team with a mix of different cultures. You are willing to travel.
- You work systematically and accurately, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
So are you ready for a world-class challenge? Then join Atlas Copco, the world's leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts, and service.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.