Imagine your future with Atlas Copco!
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket
and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries
around the globe.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our team in our Houston, TX office.
- Continuously expand knowledge of Atlas Copco product lines
- Serve as the “first line” for all questions related to the products form US sales team
- Use and understand Atlas Copco’s CRM system related to sales activities (SAP Cloud 4 Sales)
- Promptly answer questions from sales team regarding various technical questions
- Support daily quotation activities
- Review specifications to provide initial guidance on product selection and strategy
- Work cooperatively within the rest of the team to develop product knowledge in the group
- Collect tangible data from customer feedback to use in future product discussions
- Continuously expand knowledge of the primary markets for blower application to better serve our customers
- Research available information about competitors and their positioning vs. ours in various markets
- College degree in engineering or related technical field required
- 3+ years of applications engineering, inside sales support, or equivalent a plus
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Able to self-manage time and priorities
So are you ready for a world-class challenge? Then join Atlas Copco, the world's leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts, and service.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.